Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose!

Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shout Outs!

I am pleased to announce that I will now be supported by the Dave Rayner Fund for the 2010 season. A big thanks to the committee for there decision to support me this year as it will be a big help and allow me to fully concentrate on the reason that im here....to ride well, win races and progress further in the sport. At the same time a big thank you must also go to 'The Grays Public Purposes and Recreational Trust' and 'The Thurrock Sports Council' who both have provided me with grants during the winter to support me for the 2010 racing season. Local organisations to me at home who have shown there generosity by supporting me and I am extremely grateful for such assistance. To Adrian Timmis @ Cadence Sport who has coached me for the past two years and who I have improved greatly under. Also to Paligap ltd for continued support towards Cycleops Powertap Powermeters, which i couldnt be without and of course Jim Chisman of Flanders Racing in the UK who has supported me in many ways coming into the 2010 season and who is the UK importer of the Flanders bikes and Jazz Cycletech components (check out the Flanders bikes @ http://www.flandersfietsen.be/ and Jazz Cycletech components @ http://www.jazz-cycletech.be/ and contact chismans25@hotmail.com for more info).


No comments:

Post a Comment